QUESTION: I’m trying to figure out how I view and edit a client's that I’ve already set up in i65. How do I do this?
IMPORTANT: This following guidance specific to clients set up in i65 before 2/2018
When you've already created a client's account, you will need to use their user ID (email address) and their password to log into their account. The link that you initially used to create their account will no longer function after the client's account has been created.
Here are the specific steps for creating a client account and then logging into that account:
1) While in "Manage Clients" tab of your admin or professional user account, click on the "Add Client" button to add a new client to your i65 account.
2) In the screen that comes up next, add your client's first name, last name and email address.
If you'd like to use i65 in a one-on-one consultation setting (highly recommended for financial advisors), leave the "Send invitation email to client" box UNCHECKED.
Please note: If you leave both boxes unchecked, your client will not receive any emails directly from i65.
IMPORTANT: If you are allowing your client to run through i65 on their own, you will stop at this step. Your client will proceed through the following steps on their own.
3) After clicking the "Add Client" button in the previous screen, you'll be taken to a page that looks similar to the image below. On this page, you'll be provided with a link to set up your client's unique i65 account.
When you click on the link on this page, you'll be automatically logged out of your user/admin account and you'll begin setting up your client's account.
4) On the "Get Started" page, you'll offically create your client's account by creating a sample password for your client to use initially. We highly recommend using the same sample password for all of your clients. It will make it easier for you to log in as your client later.
Please note - Your client will have the ability to change their password, if they so choose.
5) Once you've clicked the Start button in the previous screen, you will be able to i65 with or for your client. You may also choose to log out at this point and return at a later time to complete the i65 Q&A process.
The following steps, 6 - 7, will walk you through how to log into i65 as your client.
To return at a later time and log in as one of your clients, please follow these remaining steps 6) Go to www.i65.com and click on the "LOG IN" link located in the upper right corner of the page.
7) Enter YOUR CLIENT'S EMAIL ADDRESS and the sample password you chose in Step 4.
IMPORTANT: If you've forgotten the password you used, you will have to rely on your client to help you reset the password using the "Forgot Password" steps.