Consult directly with a team of nationally-recognized, unbiased medicare experts
Ideal for people:
Turning 65 and dealing with Medicare for the first time
Older than 65, losing coverage and signing up for Medicare
Trying to determine whether to remain on an employer plan or enroll in Medicare
Our company's founder, Diane J. Omdahl, RN, MS, is a nationally-recognized expert who's been educating people about Medicare for almost four decades. She is regularly featured in national news media and a keynote speaker, teaching people what they need to know to avoid all-too-common and costly Medicare mistakes.
Initial enrollment consultation
$399 for an individual
$699 for a couple
32 for an individual
56 for a couple
To learn more:
Initial Medicare Enrollment Consultations
Our most extensive and complete Medicare service
Initial Medicare enrollment decisions are crucial. Just one mistake can cost a person thousands — even tens or hundreds of thousands — of dollars! And, all too often, these initial enrollment mistakes can be permanent.
With an Initial Medicare Enrollment Consultation, you'll learn everything you need to enroll in Medicare and know — with certainty — that you've made the right decisions for YOUR unique needs.
What clients are saying:
What you'll learn
Basically, you'll learn everything you need to know to confidently enroll in Medicare and gain an invaluable peace-of-mind that you're avoiding costly mistakes, including:
- The timing of your Medicare enrollment — Should you sign up now or delay enrollment?
- The type of Medicare coverage that's best for your unique needs — Taking into consideration both the present and what your needs might be in the future
- The specific Medicare plans that are in your best interest — Medicare Advantage, Medigap, and/or Part D drug plans
- How to sign up for Medicare — Through your final report, you'll get very specific, step-by-step enrollment instructions
- A one-on-one consultation, provided via phone or webinar, for 60 minutes for an individual or 90 minutes for a couple
- One personalized Medicare RoadMap report (two reports for a couple), provided in a PDF format. Each report includes step-by-step Medicare enrollment instructions, information about the type of coverage chosen, details about the specific plans recommended, pertinent information to help you understand crucial aspects of your Medicare coverage in the years to come, plus much more.
- Answers to follow-up questions related to the RoadMap or the consultation
- To get started, click the orange START A CONSULTATION button below. You'll be directed to purchase the consultation and provide some basic contact information.
- A representative from 65 Incorporated will contact you to complete a questionnaire helping our team to understanding your unique needs.
- Once the questionnaire is completed, 65 Incorporated will contact you once again to schedule a time for your consultation. You will receive an email detailing your call in or webinar log in information.
- Please set aside 60 minutes for an indiviudal or 90 minutes for a couple for your consultation.
- You will receive a link to download your personalized Medicare RoadMap report (provided in a PDF format) within 5 business days.
Clients speak directly with experts from 65 Incorporated via telephone, webinar, or (if near SE Wisconsin) in-person.
Everything you need to know about Medicare, including step-by-step sign-up instructions, are contained within your "Medicare RoadMap."