Stop Medicare Confusion!
Welcome PBS Employees!
For the thousands of Baby Boomers turning 65 each day in this country, the process of enrolling in Medicare is confusing or even downright scary. Just one mistake can literally cost a person thousands of dollars and even keep them from getting healthcare services.
Unfortunately, most people have access to few, if any, unibased, expert tools and resources to help them make these complex decisions. But not you!
As an employee of PBS, you have access to a unique tool called i65 that helps you determine the Medicare timing and coverage decisions that are best for YOU.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING I65
To use the i65 tool to create your own personalized Medicare RoadMap report detailing the timing and coverage decisions, including step-by-step enrollment insturctions, that are best for you, please follow these steps:
- Contact the HR department of PBS to start the process of creating an i65 account.
- You will then receive an email from i65 and PBS inviting you to create an i65 account. Be sure to click on the blue link in the email stating “To get your individualized, expert Medicare recommendations through i65, simply click here.”
- You'll then be asked to create a password for your i65 account and to agree with the software's Terms of Service.
- After you've completed both, click on the orange "Start" button to begin answering questions about your unique situation.
- As you use i65 process, if you have any questions about the questions being asked or which answer might be the most appropriate for you, try clicking on the blue "More Information" buttons. These provide you with more information to help you answer the questions most accurately.
- After answering a series of questions, i65 may start making types of Medicare coverage recommendations. Please note: i65 is an educational tool designed to teach you what options might be in your best interest. It is up to you to make the final decision based upon the educational information provided to you.
- At the end of the process, you'll receive a personalized Medicare RoadMap report. This report details the step-by-step actions you need to take related to Medicare. It also includes a variety of Medicare-related information to with Medicare in the years to come.