“Medicare is so complicated, it should come with a user manual.”
Now, everything you need to know about YOUR Medicare comes in one handy document known as your i65 Medicare RoadMap.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a document that is basically the equivalent of a Medicare instruction manual? When you use i65, you get your own personalized Medicare RoadMap — a crucial document is customized specific needs that includes:
- Specific step-by-step Medicare enrollment instructions, including web site links and how to answers to certain question
- When to take action regarding Medicare
- What type of Medicare coverage you chose and what factors influenced you in that crucial decision
- Guidance for selecting specific Part D, Medicare Supplement, and/or Medicare Advantage plans
- Information about:
- Medicare's Open Enrollment period
- How Part D drug coverage works
- Preventative services included under Medicare
- Medicare and long-term care
- How to find doctors that take Medicare
- Plus much more!